Friday, July 2, 2010

Where is my mind?

Time stops,
The room in freeze frame.
The gun on the floor.
Mother fucker,
I'm gonna get to heaven alright.

Blood on my hands,
Blood at my feet.
I'm living with uncertainty.
Will I ever find the words to explain
How I'm breaking down?

Memories - out the window,
I've become a wave of bad news,
Crashing down, and taking you with me.
Oh, how your screams -
Your screams will never be heard.

Heaven awaits, goodbye to thee.
The world not meant for someone like me.
A lifeless soul in the arms of a killer,
But why do my lungs ache when I breathe?
Why am I so cold?

An unmotivated laugh, one of irony.
The last I'll ever laugh.
As time has gone too long for what I've become.


Alas, a starry night at sea,
Will be the end of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment