Monday, July 26, 2010

Forces of habit.

It might have been love,
It could have been lust.
But what happened between us,
Won't stop clogging my thoughts.

Caught alone in the snow,
and there was no where to turn.
Though there was a light in the distance,
Which was fire from your heart.

Adrift in the ocean,
Counting the days I've been missing you.
It's been so long for me now,
That my love for you has lost count.

The sunset at the beach,
You remember?
I'll never forget
As I counted the freckles on your face
And fell in love with you and your laugh.

Don't let the weather wipe away your smile.
It's always on my mind,
I've taken so many photos of it -
That it lightens up my room.

Hold my hand, my dearest love.
Keep strong by my side,
Never let the secret out -
Of how we both survived.

No comments:

Post a Comment