Thursday, October 29, 2009

There's something about him....

Here come's the moon again,
He comes to see us with his cheeky smile.
Winning his hide and go seek game with the sun.
The sparkling stars are nothing compared to him.
Where else do I look with a broken heart?
You seem to absorb me, and guide me.
All the secrets pour out of my heart.
You understand everything about me.
Without you, I fall apart.

Doctor Moon, what's your prognosis?
Should I fill the streets with tears?
He doesn't speak back, but I know he nods politely.
He stares back with knowledge and light.
Reading me like a book.
The stars twinkle around him,
Trying to catch his attention.
But all he focuses on is me.

Thank you Mister Moon.
Thank you so much.
The shoulder I cry on,
The ears who listen in.
The one I trust,
With all my secrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment