Sunday, October 18, 2009

And maybe one day, she'll know my name....

Even a thousand miles away, you still glow on the horizon.
The illumination you make, lights up my all.
And the glow shows on my heart.
And reflects back on how you've changed my life.
Everything about you, seems to be surreal.
How can dreams taste so sweet, though?
Your lips on mine are a perfect match.

The sun comes up when we're together,
And shines down all it's light and glory.
And every night I go to sleep, darling.
I know you'll be there in the morning.
Your eyes are my street-lights,
Who guide me on my way.
No matter what the weathers like,
You're my night and day.


The seas I'd part to see you,
The planes I'd catch to touch you.
The miles I'd run to hold you,
The thing's I'd do to show you,
Just how much I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment