Monday, September 7, 2009

The travellers guide to heartache.


Winding roads,
Waves of the ocean;
Is what seperates me from you.
My heart beats to see you again.
Countries apart and you're not off my mind.
Your smile that melts me, lingers forever in my thoughs.
And it's like your right next to me,
It's like your holding my hand right now.
But before I get a chance to see you,
You've vanished; and the warm sensation on my hand
Is now nothing but fresh air.
Every love song that plays on the radio
Reminds me of the days back home, where
We danced, and held each other in a loving embrace.

The look you used to give me, when I made a silly remark.
The way you held me, as if tomorrow was safely in your hands.
The way the moon glistens in your eye every full moon.
This is what I live for.
Words can't even comprehend the way you make me feel.

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blogs Steve-o, check out the award i gave you. http://kaitzz.blogspot.com/2009/09/well-well-well.html x

    ReplyDelete