Monday, May 11, 2009

If a raptor wrote this; they'd call him a philosoraptor.

I sit and look, time has fast-forwarded.
I barely can remember my childhood memories; let alone saying good morning.
I remember there was once a time I didn't even know what facial hair was.
I remember the time when being cool was being able to do the monkey bars.
What was all that about?
Something was missing, and yet we always wish we were younger because of being closer to growing up.
I'd rather grow up, then go back in time.
Face challenges that I have been moulded to deal with.
Grow old with friends and family.
Grow up with many adventures and stories to tell.
Never looking back, loving every second of this.
How can you tell time, when time if just a fragment of disillusional imagination?
Time is what we make it, and what we make of it.
I say there's no such thing as regret
I say there's no such thing as maybe
I say we take life; with two hands.
Own it; make it yours.


You only have one shot, don't let yourself down.
Live for now. Live for forever.

2 comments:

  1. Very inspirational. Trust me, life moves WAY faster once you've left school.
    But leaving was doing as you say and taking life with two hands and owning it.
    It's living the future, now.
    Although I know it can only get harder in the next few weeks as I begin my diploma, your words will help me to attempt to love every second, no matter how hard and how much change happens.
    Churr.

    ReplyDelete