Saturday, May 30, 2009

Steve-O's May. Update. What's new in his life and what not.

So May - where the fuck did you come from? Where the fuck have you gone?


What a quick month.

Basketball is going really well, the guys I coach and play for are three wins and one loss. We need one more win to be promoted. Good stuff.

Rugby League pre-season is going good. Hard trainings; my body is pushed every day and it's really rewarding. Hope we get enought boys to go to Nats. I would really love it if we could. Playing infront of NRL scouts - now that would be something to be proud of. Winning will come with the teams hard work and our brotherhood. I love being a team full of guys who are all good friends, where we can joke around and have some fun. Sure - I am not the fittest, strongest of best player. It feels as if I am when I am with the guys. Pure encouragement is another step towards my determination and without their help I don't think I could do it.

Upper Hutt Springboks; my rugby team. Social team but damn fun. Hannes Venter you truly are one of the best people I know. Thanks for letting me into this team and it's rewarding. Getting up and playing on a Saturday rather than having a lathargic Saturday is actaully good. Sure; we haven't won a game yet but it's a fuckload of fun playing with you lot.

School is going quicker than I hoped. It's almost June. The intervals and lunchtimes we spend (Cafe Crew whaaaat!) is really getting more and more cherished as each day goes by. In six months we will all go our seperate ways. I will think more about our break up when the time comes; but at the moment I am too busy loving every day hanging with our big group of friends. Pretty much we are whanau. Cafe Crew forever.

There's absolutely no chance of my passing Level Three. To be quite frank I couldn't care less. I have people skills. I am an outgoing and hardworking peron when I need to be. I think I will be fine with a job. I will get by. I have faith.

My girlfriend Danni, yeah we've been together for a month but out connenction together has been longer than our relationship. You're such an amazing person with a personality that I am really into. You make me smile all the time and even if we spend only the weekend together it makes everything way more awesome. You are a really fantastic girl and I know there's something special between us.

40 Hour Extreme Famine is next weekend. Your Weekend; their life. That's the tagline World Vision have this year and it's entirely true. It's the least I can do for those who suffer day in and day out. Feel free to donate some moolah my way. Extreme Famine :) www.famine.org.nz/SWTsoui

To everyone who reads this. Thank you. I love being able to express myself with people looking on and reading it. It's pretty mint.


Until the next time I write to this thing. Woop woop catch you later

1 comment:

  1. I don't think passing NCEA level 3 really matters.
    I got level 2 and am completely satisfied with that.
    As long as when you leave you know what you want to do, thats what really matters.
    I'm really happy for you in every sense. It's awesome you're in sports teams you love aswell as having a good connection with a girlfriend.
    Blogs are amazing for expression even if not many people read them, it's the self expression that matters.

    ReplyDelete