Friday, November 20, 2009

Memories From A Shore

After I ate I went outside to catch my air,
And to walk off my drink.

And I rolled tobacco,
And watched as the smoke floated magically like you left me.

Oh I made a firm fist,
And, pissed, thought it brilliant to throw my hand into the door.

I knew I would have to admit that I was wrong.
I decided to not talk no more.

Anna, no.
What an embarrassing way to go.

Anna, no.
What an embarrassing way to go.

If you wrote a list of the times I considered to swim in my heavenly home.

And God and His angels are all under water,

And callin' my name once for all.

Oh, and I had this hat that I lost in September,
I miss you less than that, you know.

Oh how can a man seek revenge on a woman he wants to believe has no soul,
No home.

Anna, no.
What an embarrassing way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment