Thursday, November 12, 2009

Autumn sensation

The naked autumn trees,
Blow scarcely in the breeze.
The fallen leaves of yellow, orange and red,
Blow aimlessly around my head.
The night sky opens up and the stars try to shine,
With the cold pouring rain, it seems a waste of time.
When I feel lonely in this autumn season,
I think of you and you give me a reason.
A reason to smile, as your face lights up my life,
I'll never say goodbye woman, never in this life.

The wind carries the autumn leaves around,
In the shape of things to come, I'll get off the ground.
I'll stand up in this autumn shade,
Every day, it shall be made.
The crisp leaves make the same ol' sound.
Every leaf a memory that leaves me feeling astound.
Every time this season rolls in,
I'll never forget those lips with sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment