Thursday, April 2, 2009

Standing on the wings of time; alone.

Your shadow lingers out of my peripheral vision as the sunset on this day will be remembered forever....


The soft scent you left on my clothes made me feel like everything would be okay.
When you smiled the world stopped; and my heart would skip a beat.
Kisses which made the sunrise look dull would brighten up every aspect of life.
For me it was nothing short of perfect as I felt like heaven had lost an angel and she'd fallen into my arms.
Days quickened as the fun we shared we're more to me than just amazing memories.

The world crashed one day; and everything I once thought would be mine forever
Lost, shattered, broken. Gone.
Now I barely speak of this past; though all of it was worth remembering.
The past of memories; the future of time.


Your shadow lingers out of my peripheral vision as the sunset on this day will be remembered forever. No mater whats happened; the sun will forever shine and life will be lived with memories that will be nostelgic gold.

1 comment: