Sunday, June 17, 2012

All I am is a daydreamer

I whistled a soft tune,
With this smile on my face.
Times were simpler yesterday,
Before you were long gone.

There were cloudless days,
Golden sands.
Every night oh every night,
Every night no end.

Though today along came winter,
This sad wolf howls at the moon.
Gone is my motivation,
Gone has my muse.

Alone I am too weak,
And I start to cry.
When the sun sets in the west,
Who will be there to stop the tears?

I write this ghost story,
Bold memories on my mind.
I'm not too good at being alone,
Your kisses are my home.

Whispers in the tall grass,
My train of thought is scrambled.
How will I ever become a man,
When all I am is a daydreamer?

Wishing I wishing I,
Wishing on a wave.
A dandelion in yesterday's breeze,
Bringing me to your lips.

Here lies the lonely poet,
This sad wolf.
All I am is a daydreamer,
A dandelion in yesterday's breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment