Monday, March 21, 2011

Orchestra's and promises.

I witnessed her from a distance,
As the car I rode in turned the corner.
She stood under the streetlight,
As if it was something out of a movie.
Beautiful doesn't even seem to describe her,
The closer I get the shorter my breath is.
The car stops and I open the door to get out,
A shy smile from her perfect lips form.
It's hard not to smile back at her,
In front of me she stands in her perfect beauty.
The light illuminates her in a way,
That makes my heart skip its beat.
She smells of a lavender field,
And looks like a breathtaking sunset.
Skin as soft as the summer sun,
With words spoken lightly as gentle rain.
Nothing compares in this world,
As I lay eyes on this girl.
There is no such thing as darkness,
When she is so bright.
A gentle embrace is in order,
And above us a sky of shooting stars.
She is love,
She is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment